Modern Filipina Make Up

Friday, May 27, 2016


Currently procastinating but I managed to pull off this look!
I have so many ideas for future blog posts but I guess the motivation keys are blocked. Let's just say I am not happy anymore on the other aspect of my life. Surely I can make a way, but everything should be well-planned, and execute in the right time.

On the lighter note, I am currently a member of Colourette Online Ambassador Clique. So yes, that explains why I have these flashed portraits. I'm trying out their creamy matte lipsticks and instantly fell in love with this shade! These Coloursticks smells so good and very pigmented. With just 2 to 3 swatches, I got this vibrant bloody red color on my lips. Shade: Persia

So tell me, did I slayed this look? Who's my celebrity look-a-like on these photos?
I can see Kendall (edi wow!), Bangs Garcia, Kpop(?) and Nadine Lustre!









What I wore?

 Top: H&M | Glasses: Zalora 
(You may use this code and get a sitewide discount of 15% off - ZBAPQDXN) 


Make Up Used:
Eyebrows: Naked4 | Base Foundation: Fashion21 | Liquid Eyeliner (Top): Missha | False Eyelashes: BYS | Eye Shadow: Nars | Liquid Gel Liner (Down): LA Girls | Blush: Ever Bilena | Lip Liner: Lorac | Lipstick: Colourette in Persia

Tell me what do you think of this look. Or anything you want me to blog about?
Let me know! Just hit the comment section. :)

2 comments

  1. Ms. Minchin, ikaw ba yan? :D Hahaha! Gondo gondo eh! Ang bihasa mo na talaga sa make-up make-up na yan.

    ReplyDelete