Boho Vibe Under The Sun

Saturday, May 14, 2016




Channeling my inner boho spirit with this Vanessa Hudgens look!
Totally hooked with my crochet top when I saw this on their Instagram. Swear, I have no intention to buy new stuff since I was on a tight budget because of the unexpected Boracay trip. But I don't care! I visited their website and ordered this top right away plus a head accessory.

I really love boho fashion. It's unique, edgy but girly at the same time. The native vibe is killing it! Makes you feel like a bad ass yet graceful chic. Prints and fringe are the common things to spot on this look.

Love Coachella but haven't tried it? Well, you're not alone! So for those Vanessa Hudgens' fans out there, Purple Beetle is here to save you! Their items are so pretty, you want to have it all. Besides, crochet top is like everywhere, and every sellers have the same design and all. So why not try hand-made designs? Oh, did I mention that they also have mandalas and dream catcher head-accessories? I am so glad that I found this online shop.

Soaked under the sun with this boho lewk. Imagine lying on those fine white sands of Boracay with 32c heat. Damn, I got my uneven tan lines from this quick shoot. We just finished eating a tasteful of cheesy, beefy, heavenly pizzas and delicious fruit shakes of Jonah's.

Posting these photos makes me wanna go back to Pa-pa-pa-paradise. This place is a must-go for a fun and enjoyable vacation!

,















What I Wore?

Crochet Top & Headpiece: Purple Beetle 
also available on Zalora 
(Use this code and get a sitewide discount of 15% off - ZBAPQDXN)

Shorts: Romwe | Gladiator Flats: Forever 21 | Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shades: SM Accessories | Pouch: Air Asia Ph



8 comments

  1. Wow! Such beautiful and cute photos you have in here!! <3

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love your blog, hazel and love love that top! :) Always wanted a beach top like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Ava! Love yours too. :* Go get yours na, the top is so pretty. ;)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog Hazel! I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your blog Hazel! I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete