Some Nadine Space Buns and Taylor Swift Madness

Wednesday, March 23, 2016










So I decided to add some of my inner artsy graphic artist on this post. I was introduced to blogging by Tumblr anyway. I think that explains why? Tumblr introduced me to all these things. The blogging, fashion, artsy stuff, creative people, photography, and the like. Sometimes I miss my Tumblr. It opened a lot of opportunities to me. Things just didn't get better out there. My original tumblr was deleted. But I still have another Tumblr blog, but I think I've grown out of it. Well, I mean I'm old already for Tumblr? 

On a different note, I did some make-up practice last weekend. I tried copying the make-up of the trending photo by Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre for Avah Maldita. It's just a meme right? I edited a little bit of the eyebrow and eyes area. Just a little retouch because I think I drew my brows shorter than theirs. Haha

Since holidays officially starts today, I'm thinking of making a short make-up transformation video this week. Well, let's see if I can do it. 

Anyways, I hope you like my edits! :) 
photos via Google//ctto

Post a Comment