A Pop of Summer

Monday, March 14, 2016





I haven't posted a blogpost for a while now though all my supposed-to-be product reviews are all lined-up. Queued and waiting for my write-ups. I am quite exhausted! Can't wait for the holidays so I could finally let myself indulge myself into bed for a whole day. I think I haven't done that since February? Phew. Life can be really tough! But hey, I am surviving. Still breathing, inhaling the problems and exhaling them again, solved. So happy that my brother will be graduating this April, hopefully. Just in case you don't know, I am the eldest and I help him for all his college fees since the beginning. Can't help to feel so proud of myself! hehehe. Sorry, I just can't help it, I am so happy for my bro. I think that's how our parents felt too. Proud and loud for their children's success. But I'm just her sister though, I have to take the responsibility because of some reasons.

Okay, too much babbling.. let's go talk about my outfit! 

I'm pretty sure you can't see my bag right? I mean, my bag is just too dull for you to notice! haha. Just kidding. This neon orange bag was given to me as a birthday gift. It's not really the typical kind of color that I would buy with clothes, shoes or bags. But this lobster colored bag is an exception. Weirdly, I like it because of its style. Very elegant and an ideal on-the-go bag. The handle and the bottom part though is glossy so I'm afraid it might get scratch easily.

Sweater weather have ended too soon! I can't bear the heat of the sun even on 7 o'clock in the morning. Wearing loose shirt is like the best thing on these kind of hot days. I also find it comfortable, I wouldn't mind getting a bloated stomach on piggy-eating sessions. Also, you've seen this ripped jeans too much. Sorry but it's really my favorite. I guess I'm getting rid of it too soon. Flaring pants is slowly coming back! You need to get your old wide-leg pants from the good old cabinet. 

Details of my outfit at the end of this post. Enjoy the pics! 













Stripe t-shirt: No Label / Ripped Pants: SM Store
Boots: H&M / Mini Ella Tote Bag: Tory Burch
Watch: Daniel Wellington / Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters

Post a Comment