My #AltheaPh Online Shopping Experience + The Official Website Launch!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


It is such a beautiful surprise coming home to a lovely pink package from ph.Althea.kr


Before I went to Baguio last week for a short vacation and also to celebrate my birthday, I ordered a few girly things on their website. The page is still on beta-testing and I am very blessed to be given a chance as one of their first beta-testers. I am going to give you a brief information of what is Althea all about, just in case you're not aware of it.

  • Ph.Althea.kr is an online shopping website that's sells authentic Korean products such as make-up, facial creams, lip sticks, and all K-beauty skincare exclusive to all Ph residents only.
  • The products are shipped all the way from Korea to your doorstep. Yes, you read it right! Right upon your doorstep. No extra charges, no custom taxes will be charge. How cool right?
  •  It is basically free shipping for every purchase of Php 1,500 and above. (There will be a Php 1,000 free shipping promo on their official launch, you may read the information below.)
  • 100% Authenticity guaranteed! As we all know, there are K-beauty brands that aren't still available here in the Philippines yet some 'local online shops' have it. It is very risky to buy products that we're not sure if its fake or not right? It may damage your skin or even worst things may happen. With Althea, no need to be skeptical anymore. They are shipped directly from Korea, what's not to love?

As an online-shopper, I have experienced the good perks and also the bad side of ordering stuff online. It's either clothes, shoes and all. Ever since I tried online shopping, I just can't stop. It is very convenient to just tap my fingers, scroll and voila, you got yourself a purchase just by sitting on your coach and lying down on your bed. 

I've done multiple successful online shopping already. Since Althea is still on beta-testing, I am not expecting too much. I ordered through my phone, I hope they will have an app in the future. The website features on mobile version is fine but not too responsive. But nevertheless, I have a successful transaction. A notification will be send via your e-mail that you used to signed up on their website to inform you that your purchase is successful or not. Also a shipping details will be send as soon as your package flew away directly from Korea. Along with the deets, they will also provide you a tracking link. Very good start Althea! No disappointment, no hassle!






Grand opening launch will be on Feb 15. And they're having a big giveaway! 
  • Free 300 credits to shop on ph.althea.kr for every new sign up. 
  • Free shipping will be given for every 1,000k spent during the launching month. 
  • Besides the low prices, there will be Daebak Deals 1+1 and Zero Peso Deals too!

SAVE THE DATE! Treat yourself this coming Feb. 15 for the ph.Althea.kr launch! ❤️ 

2 comments

  1. We hope you enjoyed your shopping experience on Althea. *giggles* Thank you so much for the honest write up by the way. Do not hesitate to email us at help@althea.kr for improvements. At Althea, there is always space for improvements as we aim to serve on the best to our customers. 사랑해 ❤

    Althea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so much Aliza! The products that I got are all amazing, I'll make each of them a review. ;) Cheers to the successful launch of Althea Ph!

      Delete