3-in-1 Make-Up Video

Thursday, February 4, 2016

So, just so you know, 3-in-1 isn't just about your usual kind of coffee, it can be also be used in a complicated relationship, lol just kidding, but for my make-up video.
Apologies but the video in here was just an embed from my upload on my Facebook account! I am still trying to figure out how can I possibly edit a video if I will be using my dslr. I haven't installed Sony Vegas yet so please bear with me. Also I know I may invest on some lighting stuff and all. It's not yet on top of my priorities.

But to make things a little clearer, since I am only using an Iphone, yet again, for my make-up video, I've woken up my boyfriend from his afternoon sleep just to take photos of my looks in here. Haha. I know, I know that's rude, but I really want to take decent shots of my looks here. 



3 in 1 non-pro make up video. 🤗 quality version 1.1Kayla Barquin eto na! 󾌲
Posted by Maria Hazel Vina Vinluan on Monday, 25 January 2016


My make-up inspiration for these set of photos was Rihanna but unfortunately I failed, I don't know who I look like in these photos. Just being meh. lol

Just in case you wanted to know the products that I used:
Arranged by how I used it on the video.
  • Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation - Maybelline (not seen on this video)
  • Fashion 21 Cake Foundation
  • Mary Kaye Brow Pencil
  • Elf Eye Primer
  • Stila Eye Shadow
  • Mary Kaye Eye Liner Pen
  • LA Girl Brow Gel
  • Mary Kaye Liner Pencil
  • Nars Eye Shadow
  • Lorac Lip Liner
  • Kean Influencor Bronzer
  • Ever Bilena Blusher
  • Sleek Make-Up Matte Me
  • Mac Lipsticks in A18, A19






So, what do you think? ;)

2 comments

  1. What photo app/filter do you use for your pictures? may I know? Thank you! Lovely blog you got there! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used photoscape for the grids. And photoshop for the process and edits. :)

      Delete