OPI Matte Top Coat Review

Sunday, January 10, 2016



I am not a nail polish admirer. I hate my fingers because they're thin and dry, though I regularly use hand lotion. That's why I am not fond of reviewing nail polish too. But I find my nails here really pretty because of the matte finish. I used OPI Matte Top Coat.
I got these from our Christmas party since even though I chose the 'surprise' option, my monita insisted to ask for my 'wishlist' since she really didn't know what to give me. She said I might be too picky and she didn't want to disappoint me. And that's kinda true! Kinda. But I could appreciate simple things. Seriously. Gano'n na ba talaga ako kaarte tingnan? Hahaha!

While I was searching for the best matte nail polish, I've read a few articles about this amazing top coat and it was listed number one -- always. Then I tried searching if OPI products are available here in the Philippines since I haven't seen it on local department stores. Lucky me, it's available at Rustan's.



So here's my short review about the famous OPI Matte Top Coat. 

I am no pro regarding this nail matter but still, I know if the product is a BAM or a BOO. And for this top coat, it's bam, bam bam, ba-ba-bam bam bam!! (in a Joey Mead-King tone on AsNTM). So why do I adore this nail polish so much? 
  • Matte
Apparently, it's like I've applied my love to matte finish from lipstick to a  nail polish too. Please guys, do not judge, matte obsession is flying everywhere.
  •  Quick Dry
Don't need to add anything, quick dry for goodness sake! LOL! I am very hyper while writing this. Not sorry for that. The f.
  • Top Coat for Every Nail Polish You Have
You don't really need to own a set of OPI nail polish for this top coat to work.
  • Save More!
Though this matte top coat alone costs Php545, it's okay! Like I've said, it works for every nail polish brand. I'm using a local brand here called Chic as my base color. You just need to invest on the best matte top coat in town and voila! You can experiment different designs and rock your nails.


If you're curious how I did my Matte French Mani, I inserted the video tutorial I've watched on YouTube. So, did I nailed it? Let me know what do you think! I did my nails with a little help of my boyfriend here.






Just in case you're wondering where's the nearest Rustan's department store branch:
  • Ayala Center Ayala Ave. Makati City. +63.02.813.3739
  • Shangri-la Plaza Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. +63.02.633.4636
  • Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. +63.02.850.5532
  • Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. +63.02.911.2401
  • Rustan's Essences, Robinsons Place Ermita, Padre Faura cor. M. Adriatico Streets, Manila. +63.02.528.1440
  • Newport (Resorts World), Silver Vault 633.9662; Montblanc 623.9665; Bedat +63.02.632.9664
  • Ayala Center Cebu, Bohol Avenue, Cebu City. +63.32.231.5641 

Post a Comment