Lighten the Mood

Thursday, January 28, 2016


Hooray for the first outfit post this year! Honestly, these were a very quick shots by my boyfriend as I pick up some stuff at Festival Mall. So before the dawn goes black, we took the opportunity to have my #OOTD taken at the back building even though there's no magical colorful sunset yesterday.


Actually, I was planning to wear the two Pantone color of the year, the Rose Quartz and the Serenity. I thought my serenity colored top would be perfect for my pastel pink skort, but it didn't go well so I ended up wearing my nude plain half sleeves. Honestly, I really love wearing nude colors because it compliments my skin color. It makes my skin tone lighter (and also with the help of filters, lol). That's a tip for all morena out there, wear beige/nude-colored clothes! Aside from getting your skin look a little bit lighter, it also makes you look classy and easy to mix and match. 

So do I look fresh on these photos? Love love love my new lippie! I'm going to share my review on my upcoming post, so stay tune! I forced my friend to get me this lipstick (which is very in demand today) as soon as it gets back on stock! I am also thinking of uploading a make-up video on Youtube. Well I've been making videos already but I am only using my Iphone, so I was only uploading them on my Facebook. Let's see if I can do it this year. I am not professionally trained but I do make my face prettier than ever with my non-pro skills. Haha. Just saying in case you're bashing. Lol.

I do hope that you liked my outfit for this post. And oh, the stuff that I picked from yesterday's pull-out was a wedge shoe from CLN that I'll be showing you guys the possible outfits that suits its style.  The oxfords (not sponsored, bought through Zalora) that I am wearing for this post is also from CLN. Enjoy and have a great week!





















What I Wore:

Thrifted Top / Sheinside Skort / CLN Oxford Shoes
Daniel Wellington Watch / H&M Necklace / Longchamp Bag

Post a Comment