January Portraits & Rose Quartz: Pantone Color of the Year

Friday, January 15, 2016














Accidentally wearing one of the Pantone Color of the Year, the Rose Quartz. Expect a series of portraits every month. Took these photos on the first day of 2016.



Something Personal

❝ So many things, so little time.  A read this quote a year ago and it is my kind of excuse of why I stopped on blogging. It is not literally that I stopped, I'm just sort of in a hiatus. As 2016 strikes through, I don't want to make promises to myself. I just want to do it. Don't get me wrong, advance planning for future adventures is fun but I don't think that applies to my blogging life. 

I like blogging stuff because I somehow express myself the way I want my creative skills to get fancy or anything. It sometimes helps me escape from all the stress. It improves me in a way that I don't even know how, maybe because it boost my confidence, my personality, etc. I just want to do it! I wanna rock year 2016! This year, I will do every thing with motivation to be better. Hopefully. I guess this is what other girls in their early 20s thinks about life. Matured, determined young lady is coming your way.

Post a Comment