Party Look Make Up

Wednesday, August 12, 2015


What’s the purpose of your lovely LBD if your face isn’t photo-ready?

Make-up will change your face either in a good or bad way. We get some inspiration mostly from beautiful celebrities but you should always pick the type of make-up transformation that suits you best. Honestly, I’m not a pro when it comes to this topic but I recently uploaded a mini make-up transformation video on my Facebook and it seems fine because I received positive feedback from my friends. You may watch my video through this link or just click the play button below:


Testing only. Not a pro! Make up transformation version 1.0
Posted by Maria Hazel Vina Vinluan on Monday, 29 June 2015

If ever I would get some time, I hope I could upload a better video on YouTube. I cannot say that it’ll be a detailed tutorial since I am just experimenting on it but let’s see. I might just upload a simple video just like what I posted on Facebook but in high-definition.

After I played with my make-ups the other night, I just love the result of my little experimentation so i decided to take some pics. Vain. Yup, I'm vain, I love experimenting on my little things and take some photos of myself either using my Iphone or my SLR. Anyways, I used my SLR camera on the following collages and set it on self-timer mode.



If you like my look in here and wants to see a video on how I do my make-up that results similar to this, just go over this link.

Love Always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment