FRENDS Headphones Philippines / Recent Playlist

Sunday, July 5, 2015


I love listening to music. I think most people love listening to it. We tend to express our feelings through the songs that we could totally relate to its lyrics. But I have no idea about headphones, the thing is I don't really have much anything to say about this review. This isn't a sponsored review either. This Frends headphones is totally awesome. I got this as a prize from an Instagram contest. Yes, lucky me! This Frends headphones is the Taylor - Rose Gold. So here's a quick mini review of it. PS: I'm comparing this to Apple headphones, and Frends is so much better.

FRENDS Headphones Mini Review


Appearance: 10/10
I love the combination of color white and rose gold. Totally stylish and chic. 
It's leather so no hassle about dirt, you could just wipe it with a wet cloth and its clean again.

Sound: 10/10
Very nice! Seriously, the best!

That's all. I can't talk too much about it since I really don't know any complex things about headphones. But even though, I'm just a normal music lover, I can still say that Frends headphones rock it compare to the Apple ones. I can't compare to Beats by Dr. Dre since I don't own one. So please, don't judge my review. :)


Here's my Top 10 Recent faves. Music on Repeat!!

                                         1. Flashlight by Jessie J
                                         2. The Scientist by Coldplay (Boyce Avenue cover)
                                         3. Good for you by Selena Gomez
                                         4. I'm not the Only One by Sam Smith (Boyce Avenue cover)
                                         5. Photographs by Ed Sheeran
                                         6. Bad Blood by Taylor Swift (with no ft)
                                         7. Worth it by Fifth Harmony
                                         8. Me and You by Nadine Lustre
                                         9. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (Alex G cover)
                                        10. Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor

I love listening to covers than the original singers though. You may also listen to these youtubers for more awesome covers, my fave is Megan Nicole, Tiffany Alvord, Alex G, Boyce Avenue, and Jayeslee. For soundcloud peeps, you may search on Migz Haleco, Clara Isobel and Ashley Gosiengfiao. I swear, if you love acoustic like me, you will love their music covers!










Much Love,
Maria Hazel



9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanna ask, where did you buy the Frends Headphones? Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thea, I got this from instagram.com/backyardcrew :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! Is it really @backyardcrew? Kasi I searched it on ig and it looks like they had changed their un. Btw how did u found them? What # did u use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ear loop can be regarded as an intermediate product of earphone and earplug. It is very beautiful in wearing. However, it does not have any clear characteristics.
    visit electricalshop.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be able to sit as close to or far away from the TV as you like and get crystal clear sound without bothering anyone else. https://www.gadnets.com/best-headphones-for-sleeping/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sound through quality 5.1 headphones seems best wireless studio headphones to be directly produced within your head rather than through your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete