Burgundy Love

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Finally, posting an entry for this blog after asdfghjkljaf yearssss! Lol, just kidding, I don't know what the heck happen, I've been really busy last January that I keep on neglecting, oops no, forgetting what I really love, and it's blogging outfits. So many things happened these past few months and the highlight of those, was about me, oh, I just turned twenty-two years old this February. I'm getting older! In the near future, I would like to blog interior design, because I'm actually quite creative in decorative stuff, but I would like to save all my ideas, if ever I could get my own space.

Moving on, I'd like to make this supporting text post short before I could continue all my ramblings and daydreams. Just keep on your dreams, and start making it real! :)


Love always,
Maria Hazel
















Outfit Details:
Top: @Bermudafashion (instagram) / Skort: Forever21
Hat: SM Accessories / Watch: Daniel Wellington

Post a Comment