Look Back

Thursday, November 13, 2014


Hey, I just revamped my blog! Changed the theme, icons and re-arrange links, etc. Hoping you like it though I am not yet done tweaking it more! It's the first time I managed to edit the html codes for blogspot, because if you've been following me for quite some time, you knew that I was a mad theme tweaker back then on Tumblr (well, I absolutely enjoy making designs out of html back then). What do you think of my new blog layout? I really love it! Especially the icons used for the header and sidebars are made with love by yours truly (now that's so ewww! haha! ). So how about getting back on active posting of outfits and reviews? I'm not sure if I can, but my inner passion for playing dress up is on a high these past few days. I have my notebook on the side of my bed so I could take down notes and ideas for my blog. I miss bbb-logg-ingg! ( insert hysterical screaming emoticon here. lol. ).


I visited some links of my December 2013 archive and I realized, I only changed a little after almost a year now. Someday, maybe five years from now, I want to look back on this post smiling, thinking how far I've become. In short, I'm daydreaming again of my future life! Well, the thought keeps me on the drive to go on. Let's dream and achieve. Aja!

What do you think of this outfit though? It's my first time wearing high-waisted jeans and a crop top combo. And please notice my converse because I'm totally in love with it. Lol. 









( I swear I'm looking at something behind my sister, who took this shot! Haha. ) 


What I wore:

Top: Romwe | Jeans: I didn't get the shop's name, but it's from the TrendSetter's Bazaar
Watch: Casio Philippines | Shoes: Converse | Cap: Adidas

Love always,
Maria Hazel

Post a Comment