Vintage Fail

Saturday, September 6, 2014


Hi everyone! I was about to post something inspired by the newly released September issue of Mega magazine.
I super duper love the whole concept so I tried pulling a look but my background is such a total failure. Haha. Their theme is #MakingMegainSouthAfrica so the background should be somewhere open field and breezy but I don't have it here in our place so I tried forest dump. LOL hahaha. Such a total failure, or maybe I just don't know how to edit the colors of the leaves using photoshop just like what I saw on photography slash editing works of some people out there. I wish I have talent on photoshop too. Sigh. So anyways, I hope you like my look, and don't mind the background. :) Have a lovely Sunday!








Love always, Maria Hazel



Post a Comment