My Version of White

Sunday, August 10, 2014


Oh hello there, it's been a while since the last time I posted on my blog. Such a busy and tiring month end for me last July and quite continuing to stress me out until today. I just hope to have more time on blogging, answering e-mails, but I'm quite active on Instagram. I just realized that it was more easy to view all your favorite people in the world through Instagram using only my phone. Well, I can still visit their blogs too through phone but Instagram is much more updated. But viewing their photos through my laptop is way prettier because I can see them in wide size, high-res and in different angles. 


By viewing tons of photos on my IG feed, I've seen white is quite trendy which I find pretty too. White is neat, classic, and very appealing and fresh to the eye. It is also the color of walls that I want to decorate someday by getting inspiration through room inspo in Pinterest and some blogs based in Norway and Switzerland. White is considered one of the basic colors in fashion aside from black. 

Through creative thinking, and love for experiment in styling myself, here's my version of white.






( quite big jumper skirt for me, I need to get them repaired someday )









Hope you like it! xx
Much Love, Maria Hazel

2 comments

  1. Cute look! Though your jumper is quite big for you, you still look beautiful in it! :)

    Janella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find how you set up your props and match it with your look very interesting! :) cutee!

    ReplyDelete