LovelyShoes X Polyvore

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

          Monochrome


Hi everyone! Finally writing something on my blog again since when? oh! my little poor blog seems neglected for ages. I've been such a lazy person these past few days, weeks, months? I don't want it to last for a year. Haha! So how's everyone in here? I'm happy that you still visit my blog though I'm MIA. Quite very active on Instagram tho. Sigh. But here's a new thing! Have you tried Polyvore? Yes, I know that site for quite some time but I never tried it, so I did a little experimenting and I find Polyvore easy and convenient to use, and your creativity for styling will definitely shake your mind to satisfy yourself. It's great for product reviews and compiling especially if you don't know how to use Photoshop just like me. For fashion enthusiast, build up your styling expertise making your sets during your free time. I grab the chance to make three sets featuring items from lovelyshoes.net Enjoy the sets I personally made! You may follow me too, @heycell on Polyvore. :) Thank you! Please keep in touch me too on my IG @itsmariahazel 

Boho Chic

Hope you like these sets! :) Until my next Polyvore sets, I might post different mood boards, inspo and etc. Have a nice day ahead lovelies. Do not forget to check all the links I provided if you want to see the items on lovelyshoes.net shop!

Love always, Maria Hazel

Post a Comment