Sunflower Child

Sunday, June 15, 2014


Quickly posting this late outfit post that I wore last Coachella. ( oh wow! lol. daydreaming. just joking! :P)

Hahahahaha! So I'm going to insert some random writings in here because I'm not really in the mood to think something that have more sense from what I am typing right now. So The Fault in Our Stars by John Green has finally comes out in movie and poor me, I haven't even read the book yet. For me, reading the book first is much better than watching the movie first, just like what I did on The Perks of Being of a Wallflower because the movie didn't have all the scenes that I really really want to watch. 

So there are some things that are new to me, I currently have braces. And I don't know how to smile without teeth showing off. Well, I really want to fix my teeth so I think I can patiently deal with it. And I am starting to like reading books again after I've read "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han. I really like the cover of the book when I first saw it on a bookstore and I've seen some kids reading it too so I gave it a try. The book is really good, I feel like a teenager again. Lol. 

So that's it, I'll leave you this outfit post that I hope would become one of your #ootd inspiration! Ciao.





I didn't comb my hair in here soooo. :)






What I wore?

Sunflower top: @hipsteristicmnl
Cardigan & Fringe bag: Chicwish
Lace shorts: Romwe
Boots: Lovelywholesale
Watch: Casio

2 comments

  1. You look so pretty, girl ;) Love your outfit posts!

    http://pamrances.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look adorable! Love the sunflower top and the bag. Love the outfit!
    I found some cute lace shorts here. http://lookbookstore.co

    ReplyDelete