Cross My Heart

Thursday, April 24, 2014


" Cross my heart, hope to die. Stick a needle in my eye. "


Such a cutie sunglasses added to my collection! Perfect accessory for your sunny trip this very hot summer. I could really feel the heat these days. Well, I hope I could experience the cold too just like in other countries where they could plan the change of clothes in their closet because of their weather change.

So unfortunately, for internet sake! we don't have any internet connection since last week that's why I had a very boring short vacay. I just stayed at our house watching more biblical and meaningful movies since its hol week. Well at least, I had a very tiring yet happy easter sunday! (photos on my next post)
Luckily, I have a new source of internet connection as I purchased a plan. And since I have monthly bills already that I should settle on time, I made a budget plan. Oh my goshhh, at least I have applied my skills being an accountant to my personal life. What an achievement! lol. 
Kidding aside, here's another outfit inspiration for your oh-so-hot summer getaway! I personally love all the details on my outfit. 
















What I wore?

Top: ( Sheinside ) / Sunflower Skirt: ( Instagram Store
Sunnies: ( Romwe ) / Shoes: ( World Balance )
Bag: ( Mart of China ) / Watch: ( Casio )

Post a Comment