Trendy & Sporty

Thursday, February 13, 2014


Looking chic and absolutely different from my dainty style, here I go experimenting my look to get the trend of tomboy, sporty, classy street style. I got my inspirations from world's top fashion blogs that influenced lots of girls out there on how they look and dress up and that includes me. I love trying out new outfit ideas, I always make time to pull out clothes out of my closet, trying to mix and match every time there's a blogger mail. So as soon as I received my new World Balance shoes, I looked for my new clothes that I haven't wear yet since I received them and got this outfit idea. To make this outfit a lil brighter and alive, I used my new cutie bag that I've been looking for so long and fortunately I saw this while roaming around the mall in a very cheap price. I got it in white and yellow since there's no black and white combo anymore.


If you have read my previous posts, I used to wear sneakers and most of them are World Balance shoes. Well, I always love their design, and the quality is so nice. What I love about my new snowy white sneakers is the comfy feeling on my feet when I wear them. I've been using their shoes for quite a long time, so for me, it's proven that they're durable and high-quality.

Have fun ladies!















What I wore?

Sneakers: ( World Balance ) / Zara Skort: ( 6ks.com )
 Accessories,  top & spikey hat: ( Romwe ) / Knuckle Rings ( Forever21 )

Post a Comment