Sweet Gloomy Afternoon

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


 "If I were a flower.. I would be a sunflower. To always follow the sun, Turn my back to darkness, 
Stand proud, tall and straight even with my head full of seeds. " -- Pam Stewart


The weather is kinda weird these days. I heard there's a strong typhoon somewhere in the south that causes these cold rainy days. I wanted to look girly and dainty last Sunday with these lacey shirt and floral skirt but I can't stand how cold the weather that gloomy afternoon so I pulled off these comfy denim shirt from my closet and took photos for a few minutes and I'm off somewhere!

I posted a preview of this #ootd on my instagram sporting my new classic shoes from 

Ooops, I salute this online shop! This isn't your ordinary online shop. Their advocacy is to help unfortunate children to go to school by building classrooms and other programs from each TCPP item sold. 
I got my shoes in grey but they're also available in red, light brown, dark brown, black, blue, & in florals.
Visit their website www.carrierpigeonproject.com to know more about them. 





This Romwe beanie arrived late as a Christmas gift from them. Thanks romwe! 




What I wore?

Top, Skirt, Accessories & Beanie: ( Romwe )
Denim Shirt: ( Sheinside )

Post a Comment