Days of June

Saturday, January 18, 2014


" Be a girl in mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class. "
 ( just a random quote for girls. )


 I didn't feel that I'm getting sick last night that's why I decided to work overtime. Virus everywhere! Most of my office mates are sick, cough, colds. Tss. Just before I hit my bed again and sleep (like what I've doing the whole day), here's a quick short post.

If you're in USA, I recommend this shop, Days of June because that's where their online shop is currently based. They're selling jewelries made of brass, sterling silver, stainless steel, and even real 14k solid gold, sunglasses and scarves in low prices. They gave me these cool sunglasses and bangles as one of their best sellers! My fave is the classic black wayfarer sunglasses. Not really a fan of bangles because it doesn't really fit on my arms but I still love the design though. 

Thanks Kate and Kristine for these fab items. Visit www.daysofjune.com




photos by me

3 comments

  1. OMG I suuuper love your blog. It is so cutesy and so pastel!!! :) You are my new fave blogger :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much! :) Not really a pastel blog but I love pastels. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for The Liebster Award! :) Here: http://nix-sayo.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete