Cuddle Weather Kind of Day

Monday, January 20, 2014


" You make me happy when skies are grey. " 


It's really cold outside and I'm still sick last Sunday but decided to go out just to watch Bride for Rent. It's the first movie that I watched this year and seriously the movie is sooo good! I definitely recommend it for you to watch it guys. No wonder that the cinema theaters are always full of crowd, some people even chose to sit on stairs just to watch it. 

I failed to watch it last Wednesday as their first day but unfortunately, I thought there will be no line ups of people but there are lots of KimXi Fanatics waiting for the last full show. Sigh, at least I managed to get up and sail away to watch the movie and oops, before I go, here's a quick outfit post. I decided to wear this loose sweater because it's really cold outside and I have colds and fever.

Blogger Alert! I don't want to spoil it to you guys but blogger Patricia Prieto is there! Now I figured it out why she's posting about "Bride for Rent". She just appeared very quick but she's really pretty. Fangirling. :)









What I wore?

Sweater: ( Romwe ) / Skirt: ( Choies ) /
Shoes: ( Carrier Pigeon Project ) / Flower Crown: ( Anything Wired )

4 comments

  1. I love your sweater and floral crown. You look beautiful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear you look so lovely! The colors are so vibrant and that flower crown . you look like a rockin' fairy :)
    haven't seen the movie yet. Maybe I will this weekend! And more excited now that Patricia appears pala in the movie Yay!

    Hope you can check out my humble blog as well :)

    www. thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete