Beautiful 2014

Sunday, January 5, 2014


Hello 2014! Hello new year, another chance to live and make fantastic things that you love. 
This will be my first post for the year of twenty fourteen. I want to start the year wonderful especially on my blog. Reading fashion and lifestyle blogs made me a lot more creative and boost up my confidence to do such things that only pop on my imaginations. Besides blogging is something that I really want to do for this year. More outfit posts, and hopefully more adventure trips to blog. I have so many plans for this year so I really have to work hard to experience those teeny weeny things, so you better watch out. lol.


This afternoon is quite boring because I don't feel like going somewhere to shoot an outfit post. 
There's this closet that is currently under construction so I could hang up and properly arrange my clothes and shoes ( and I am sooo excited, inspired by bloggers of course er mer gerd ).
So I was looking for something when I saw this stockings and then tadaaaa, I hurriedly pulled off this dress that I didn't properly post last year since I don't have my dslr that time and thought of this mini photoshoot! Good thing that my grannie got this lacey curtains that I put on a bed and hurriedly get on my make-up skills. Hahaha. Enjoy this dreamy inspired look that is proudly shot by my little sister, Kryselle. :)
















What I wore?
Dress: ( MsDressy ) Bow Ring: ( Romwe )


Shots by Maria Kryselle

2 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! You look so pretty!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete