Snapshots (Week 2 of December)

Monday, December 23, 2013


So I don't like using Instagram for now and I don't have time to upload all of these snap shot photos right away so I decided to make a week by week post of all my mobile photos.


Huge ice tea at Kanin Club // Ate that huge mcspicy all by myself! haha


Kanin Club yummy food // Random photo at Ayala Triangle


Lovely Christmas lights after shooting my outfit posts // My new Tumbler! yay


Cabalen food and halo-halo from our Christmas party! forgot to take pic of the yummy mallows and the chocolate fountain, I'm so busy eating. lol


My #ootd last Tuesday for our Christmas party. I don't want to wear uniform and bring extra clothes so this is my not so formal corporate attire for the whole day. ;) We should be wearing blue but they told me that I was wearing green. lol


toiletries (gift) // I drink hot choco of Mcdo in the morning whenever I arrived early in the office.

Post a Comment