Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick & Lipgloss

Saturday, December 7, 2013


I got Revlon Lustrous Lipstick and the others are Superlustrous Lipgloss.

Let's go first with Revlon Lustrous Lipstick, infused with mega-moisturizers to seal in color and softness. A dazzling array of 82 shade in 4 fabulous finishes of Matte, Pearl, Crème and Shine.


On my photos below, they're Rich Girl Red and Fuchsia Shock, I really like the packaging.
I like Fuchsia Shock more because its color is more likely what it looks like on the packaging and on my lips. Unlike Rich Girl Red, at first, I really love the color, thinking of red lips, I thought of sexy red lips but unfortunately I was a bit disappointed when I tried applying it, it's kinda 'orangey' and pale for its name and color in its packaging. I have to put generous swatches to get it more reddish.

Both of them is good when it comes to moisturizing your lippies! I have dry lips so i prefer putting lip balm of anything before applying lipstick to avoid chapped lips but in these, I don't need it anymore.





The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss is perfect if you're up to a night party and wants to put a silky glossy glamorous shine on your lips. This can be applied over your Revlon Super lustrous lipstick just like what I did on my photos below or apply it directly on your lips for a high-shine look.

I got Kiss Me Floral and Pink Pop which I think suits the two lipstick that I also have too, especially the Kiss Me Floral lip gloss over Rich Girl Red lipstick, they compliment the shades of each other.

These lip gloss is very pigmented but not sticky and creates a creamy, glossy finish. It doesn't look like as what it is exactly on the tube, but it still good since it doesn't have any glitter which I really like. It can be use for everyday use that keeps your lips hydrated. It doesn't last long though, I think it will last for two to three hours. The rosy pink shade is really flattering and brightens your face nicely.





Photos by me.


Post a Comment