Letters on my shirt

Saturday, December 21, 2013


Even though Philippines is a tropical country, we still experience cold days especially during Christmas time and give us the chance to wear our sweaters. Someday I want to go to Korea, New York or in Paris to experience snow. I wonder how cold is it for me! I will surely bring lots of coats and drink a lot of hot chocolate to keep my body warm. Yay, soon! ♡


3 days left and it's Christmas time! I want to go somewhere cold for that day after giving gifts in the morning. I have to spend the day right because after that, I still have to go to work. (sigh) Lots of plans for 2014, for my family, for me and for us. 

I must say 2013 is very nice to me. This year isn't that rough unlike the older years. Though we can't avoid to encounter challenges in life, we still have strive harder and harder to achieve our dream. 
Don't lose the faith and just keep swimming! ;) haha












What I wore:

Marc by Marc Jacobs Print Sweater: Sheinside
Skirt & Bag: Romwe
Shoes: Solemate
Moschino Pouch: Reebonz

Post a Comment