Last Christmas

Saturday, December 28, 2013


My #ootd last Christmas day! 


I am so tired to post these photos right away after a very busy yet so happy day. My eyes are so sleepy and need some sleep since I have work on the next day until today. Woo. I am soooooo tired! I will seriously get some sleep tomorrow and then make the most of the remaining short vacation days. How 'bout you guys?

Wearing this red plaid skirt totally made my outfit perfect for that day! How I wish I have a cutout shoulder top to make this outfit prettier. But since I have this tiger printed shirt and its kinda loose, I decided to wear a denim long sleeves to keep myself comfortable with mah cute outfit. Haha












What I wore?

Denim Long Sleeves: ( Sheinside )
Tiger print top / Plaid Skirt / Shoes : ( Romwe )
Watch: ( Daniel Wellington )

3 comments

  1. Such a cute blog!
    Let me know if you'd like us to follow each other on Bloglovin' and GFC :)

    www.thisismielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Polina! Wow. You're very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete