Dream Sweetheart ♡

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


When I was a child, I always watch Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast and a lot more of princess like movies. I've always wanted to wear a beautiful dress just like them. All girls wanted to wear ball gowns on their first prom or in any other occasion. My dream is a pastel inspired party or a wedding in the future, I would love to wear lacey gowns with flowers designs. 


Just by looking and browsing some photos on social photo media, a lot of ideas, thoughts, popping out of my mind and mixing inspirations. Lace have been an undying piece of elegance and vintage while roses are sweet and beautiful to my eyes. And since I love shopping online, I discovered this shop that sells a lot of dresses that I've been looking for! www.dresswe.com


After browsing page by page on this shop, I saw this vintage prom dress (http://www.dresswe.com/vintage-prom-dresses-7894/)  
This dress can give you a sweet romantic innocent vibe. The flower details and light pink adds the romantic vibe on the simple white long flowing dress. Don’t go overboard with the embellishments! Instead of all-over sequins, find a dress that keeps the emphasis on top.A bustier is super-flattering on your midsection and bust, and minimal sparkle assures you'll definitely get the effortlessly stunning look!




   Elongate your favorite party dress with a flapper dress that has pretty details and fringe! The longer overlay takes this gown from night-club-chic to elegant formal wear! Try a high-low or illusion skirt—either style is completely on trend, and perfect for your big day. It’s totally vintage, and totally fun



Let pretty lace details highlight your face! For a sweet, feminine vibe, find a dress that’s all one color, If you’re going for a more dramatic look, choose a dress with contrasting lace and fabric colors, like black and white.


I hope you enjoyed this short sweet post! ♡ Inspirations from www.dresswe.com

Post a Comment