Sunshine Daisies

Sunday, October 27, 2013


Hello people! How are you? Hope you guys are having a good time! Hooray for tomorrow's non-working holiday/nationwide barangay election. Vote wisely okay? Haha!


I have a very busy week that I don't have time to post this outfit shots that my sister took two weeks ago? I'm not sure. Sooo many things/experiences to share with you for this week soo the next posts for the upcoming week is quite a late update. Lol.


Switch to my outfit, yay or nay? Thanks to my sister for these lovely shots. I love the summer look plus my DIY flower crown. The lace top and the pastel blue shorts makes my outfit look so fresh and girly.
Both from Chicwish



I'm wearing World Balance shoes




What I wore?

Top: Chicwish
Shorts: Chicwish
Shoes: World Balance
Bracelets: GQ by Pinkcloset
Flower Crown: DIY

1 comment

  1. Nice color combination! It looks good on you!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete