Skulls in Prints

Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Halloween is nearly coming, what's your costume for that day? If you'll ask me what I want, I would like to play dress up as a fairy, a vampire or just like what Michelle Phan did on her latest video, La Bella Muerte.


My shirt got a touch of Halloween because of its skulls. Have you noticed that I love wearing long sleeves with different kinds of prints right now? I used them more often in the office but of course, I wore pencil skirt to keep it corporate. Anyways, I decided to make this a prints on prints outfit post to put a little fun on my shirt with geometric tribal design skirt and a boots.







I suggest if you're clothes are on prints and loud, wear lesser accessories. For this outfit, I decided to wear a statement ring from SM Accessories and my fave brand of watch, Daniel Wellington.

Ow hi chubby cheeks. :) lol


What I wore?

Top: Chicwish
Skirt: Romwe
Boots: Lovely-Shoes


Post a Comment