Revlon ColorStay 16 hour EyeShadow Ombre Review

Sunday, October 27, 2013


I love the colors of this pallette, especially the brown and black colors but I tried applying the blue ones too and created an ombre.


It really does stay for a long time but not so sure if it can for 16 hours but i find it hard removing it after 6 hours so I guess it really works.




The color is nice but you have to swatch the eye shadows a multiple times to your eyelids before it builds up some color. So I find it hard to apply them on and a lil bit hassle if you’re on the go.

This pallette is a bit crumbly that it fallout easily yet I like that it’s not too much glittery that gives the color of the eyeshadow more emphasis.

Over all, the pigmentation of this quad is average, the texture is good, the color combinations are lovely.

My rating: 4/5

How about you? What can you say about Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadows?




Post a Comment