Just Neutral

Tuesday, October 8, 2013


"Ivory is a soft neutral color that isn't quite white and has some of the earthiness of light brown or beige. Ivory represents quiet, pleasantness with a touch of luster."

Hello there people! Since I am ignoring e-mails and I don't have time to read it all after work, this is quite a very late update about me being featured in Candy Style Guide. OMG, I freaked out when they e-mailed me asking for the hi-res photo that I posted here on my blog. I never expected to be in a magazine and never pop out in my dreams but nevertheless, I am very happy that this blogging is not just a waste of time. 
( I will make a separate post about Candy Style Guide :P )






Anyways, back to my outfit, I am wearing a  black and ivory color scheme that makes the dress simple yet classy. The heart shaped on the front is quite revealing. lol. so I have to wear a tube top. I decided to pair it with gold accessories to make the look elegant and a neutral colored wedge but with a 
touch of floral.










What I wore?

Wedge: Mart of China
Bracelet: Chicnova
Necklace: SM Accessories 
Bag: Chemjoy




Post a Comment