Simple And Casual

Saturday, July 13, 2013


And the addiction to simple t-shirt and shorts combo continues with new prints. Well, I kinda fell in love with cat-face printed shirts right now though I am not really an animal lover especially to cats. Haha. Got my new cool shirt from OnTheDot Online Shop, I can't get enough with the awesome cat with round glasses. Totally rock it. So I decided to wear my round glasses too. I am not sure if this shirt is still available in their shop, I remember that they have this in grey too. It is one of the online shop that I really like because they always have those items that are really a trending statement in the bloggersphere.


This outfit is kinda a teenager-style with my new shoes from World Balance Ph. It reminds me of my childhood days that I always love wearing sneakers. One of the best street casual shoes that I've ever seen is this Jardine by WB because of the floral prints on it. I can't get enough of my love to florals.



Hi there Kitty! And please don't mind my hair on these photos. Will color it again! Haha. 
Would probably wear this with some adventure trip with friends or fam. Or should I have wear it to ride again a bike along Sampaloc Lake?







Closer look to my Jardine shoes from World Balance Ph


What I wore?

Shorts: Jag
Bracelets: Boutique De Reines
Sunnies: Romwe.com





5 comments

  1. Love the jump shot! Haha :) And awesome shoes! ❤

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cool Shirt & shoes sis! So cute, your outfit is perfect combination .
    Have a great day! xoxo

    Follow me here:
    iamsabiefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy online casual shoes at sutiable prize ,trendy, freaky and comfortable also. You can visit our website :- brandtrendz.com

    ReplyDelete