It's a Sweater Kinda Day

Thursday, July 18, 2013






How's everyone? Been very busy these past few weeks and tada! I am back to blogging, more outfit posts coming soon. Posted three outfit posts last week, sounds good and productive. Hahaha. Slowly I am getting back on track. My clothes for outfit posts are all set for today and I was about to finish taking photos of them today but my sister, my photographer, is kinda busy because of her exams.

Switch to my outfit, I know, I know, it's a hot outfit for me, living in the Philippines, but the weather here is really bipolar, it's raining hard then sun shines again, then it will rain again. What the? Haha. So you better bring your umbrella everyday just in case. My outfit are inspired by those bloggers living in a cold area so I tried wearing boots in here, normally, I'll wear a simple doll shoes or sneakers but let's give it a try. Haha. I think it turned out pretty and stylish. Foreigner lang ang peg.






I got my floral leggings long time ago but haven't wear it until today. I think it looks great paired with my white sweater. And what do you think of my simple yet cool sweater? Really really cool! I love it sooo much. Hahahaha. I've seen a lot of fashion bloggers have this. What do you think of my outfit?







What I wore?

Sweater: Sheinside
Leggings: Romwe
Shoes: LovelyShoes
Necklace: ShopThisEasy




3 comments

  1. i love your style, the heels and the leggings go perfect together :D♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I nominated you for the Liebster award! :) check it out on my blog!
    http://sarahgolez.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-second-liebster-award-yaaaay.html

    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of sweaters at the minute (http://jenniestamp.com/this-week-i-love-sweatshirts/). I love how you wore yours with floral leggings.

    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete