Floral Skirt

Monday, July 15, 2013


Remember my first ever skirt outfit post? Woah, After that, I have started looking for great skirts that suits my style and I know you already knew how much I love floral prints especially those sweet vintage style.

So luckily, I found this Vintage Pleated Skirt from Chicnova, I'm quite confused if I should choose the navy blue color or this one that I have right now but I think I made the right choice! Haha.

As soon as I got the skirt along with my bag, I searched for the perfect top for this, I was thinking of plain white shirt but I think that's too common, luckily, I have this petal shaped sleeveless chiffon shirt! Perfect combi to my new skirt. :) 




Got this Retro bag from Chicnova, hmmm, the map print seems different from the picture though, as well as the color. But still it's pretty cute! :)



I'm not really into too much bling, less is more. One necklace is enough, haha.




My right cheeks is chubbier than the other one whenever I smile. I always show my left side. Haha. Anyways, I love my outfit, what do you think?

What I wore?

Skirt: Chicnova
Bag: Chicnova
Necklace: Persunmall
Flower Crown: DIY

1 comment

  1. Love the skirt and bag! The whole outfit matches perfectly!

    x Angela / bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete