Cozy and Happy

Sunday, July 21, 2013


I'm not really sure if this aztec shorts and crochet cardigan will work together but I think it turned out fine. What do you think? For me, the bold colors of the aztec shorts is very contrasting to the feminine and soft color of my cardigan but I always love to experiment new things. I received the aztec shorts from an online shop called Diva Shoppe last week. I saw this shorts on their instagram ( @diva_shoppe ), and I can't help and feel excited when I saw their Aztec Sale because I really love tribal prints right now. Aztec prints is one of the hottest trends that are edgy and fun that can do wonders in livening up an outfit.


And if you're following me on Instagram ( @itsmariahazel), I'm sure you already saw my very cute loafers that I got from Chicwish together with my cardigan. I've always wanted that flats, they've been everywhere and what can I say, I love my cat face shoes so much.

I'm doing my best to make this blog much updated because maybe next month, my schedule will be a bit hectic because I got a work already, like a real one, so I'm saying hello to the "real world". But still! I will try my very best to keep this blog and I hope you like my outfit posts. ;)






Decided to wear a plain white t-shirt because I'm not really comfortable of a print on print ensembles. I hope I have the guts to do it though. My accessories for today's outfit post are just a simple vintage camera ring that I got from Yellow Sparkles and my Aztec necklace to match on my shorts.




Thank you @diva_shoppe for my Aztec shorts. :) 



What I wore?

T-shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Chicwish
Shorts: Diva Shoppe
Necklace: Audrey Accessories
Shoes Chicwish


2 comments