Corporate

Monday, July 8, 2013


"Shoes transform your body, language, and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally."
Back to a corporate attire look! and I can't get over my lovely heels from Mario D'boro! Have you seen my post about it here? This is quite a very simple corporate outfit but the shoes make it look more sophisticated. Wearing heels makes you feel more sexy and pretty if you walk with them with grace, like as if you're walking with flats. It gives you confidence. Shoes can change your outfit instantly so you better have at least one heels in your closet that you could wear whenever you needed. 



I'm not really into accessories whenever I'm wearing corporate attire so I think an elegant and classy watch is all you need to make you look simply formal.





Yay to my new sexy shoes from Mario D'boro. Surely can't run with these. Haha.
 Received this new black leather bag from Romwe few weeks ago and totally love it.






Posted this photo on instagram @itsmariahazel and received so many compliments so I decided to insert this photo in this blog post, though I am actually just smiled in here because my sister keeps on taking photos while I am changing my shoes. Haha. Thanks guys.

What I wore?

Top: Romwe
Skirt: Thrifted
Bag: Romwe
Shoes (special thanks to): Mario D' Boro

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. Those shoes, and that blouse. They really work well together! I really love your style, and you have an amazing blog!

    x Angela / bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those shoes are to die for! They'd be perfect for a night out too :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete