Rhombus

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This is my first time wearing a printed skirt, I usually wear black skirts to make things safe and simple. But when I was browsing the skirts collections of Romwe, I can't help but at least try new things and experiment if it'll look good on me or not. Black and white stripes are also in these season but let's try this black and white combo rhombus pattern. When I browse items on online shops, I always imagine what would be my next outfit post and browse and browse and make a pair!




And so I decided to pair this rhombus pattern skirt with a dual-tone pleated shirt also from Romwe  the sleeves are lacey and I really like it. hahaha. looks so feminine and I am so happy that it fits to my body well. I only used simple yet elegant accessories, a pearl necklace and my fave watch.







What I wore:

Shirt: Romwe
Skirt: Romwe
Necklace: Sm Accessories
Shoes: Sammydress


6 comments

  1. I love your top! The colour and fit on you is gorgeous :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would u like to follow each other on google connect? Let me know! Nice skirt, it really matches your plain top. ;-)

    KT http://ktlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing style :] i love the outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete