Boy

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello, this is actually a very late post, these photos are taken on a gloomy day so yes, my face looks a bit (insert the word) here. I got my outfit from Sheinside.com, one of the online shops that I really loved because their items are always the best, cool and awesome!


 photo quality are not in their best so please bear with me.



Both top and shorts are from Sheinside seriously, this t-shirt is quite popular and I really want it! Good thing Sheinside collections of white t-shirts are the best. The prints are always on the trend plus the quality of the t-shirt is good, so I must say, its worth it!






What I wore?

T-shirt and shorts: (special thanks to) Sheinside

2 comments

  1. i love this outfit, especially the flower crown and the t-shirt!
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete