Let's Paint the Town Red

Friday, May 24, 2013





Hello lovelies, do you miss my girly girly look? It's back in this post! I love my dress in here, makes me feel like a princess. I received this dress from www.dressestylist.com. I really find it difficult to choose a dress from them because their dresses are all so pretty. They have everything and everyone's taste, I am pretty sure you'll find your dream dress there too.

This dress is like my dream dress to me, but a bit shorter, that makes me feel younger. Its like a princess' dress with a swirls of delicate beads drape on its silhouette as jeweled stones. If you were looking for that “wow” statement, this dress would be a perfect choice. 

This dress is a beautiful cocktail dress that features a gorgeous strapless sweetheart neckline, a fitted torso, and a fit and flare shape. I chose to have this dress in red just for a change because I haven't tried to wear such a bright-colored dress but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and tried this! I love it so much. You can choose the colors that you want from their shop, there are so many options you can choose from.

Over all, the dress is well-tailored, the color is correct too, the beading and of course the swirls are perfect. What can I say? Dressestylist did a great job! 









My crown ring and necklace is just so perfect to wear with my dress, both from RingsandTings


And I am wearing my second flower crown that I made. ;)



What I wore?

Dress: (special thanks to) DresseStylist
Ring and Necklace: Rings and Tings
Shoes: MartofChina


2 comments