Leopard Chic

Thursday, May 16, 2013

How adorable is this leopard printed shirt that I've got from Ahaishopping? So sexy and chic! Love how it fits to my body. Here I paired a pleated skirt also from them, the skirt is so cute because they have pockets on both sides, I can put my cellphone there and other little stuff that I always use. Such a cool skirt.



*please don't mind my eye-bags. haha*


I love how I came up to this outfit, this is just so perfect for a casual corporate attire or for semi-formal events. Totally in love with my new shoes and borrowed my sister bag, I am not a fan of orange color but it matches my outfit, don't you think? both from lovelywholesale. To complete the look, always wear a decent watch especially when you'll wear this to work, I am wearing my all-time favorite watch from Daniel Wellington, yeah, I use it like every time I have to go somewhere.





Totally loving it! The color is so pretty.






What I wore:


Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment