Floraled

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello everyone, this maybe a floral on floral outfit but I really love it especially my floral crown. Haha. I've been wanting to have one ever since I saw photos of them here on Tumblr so I decided to make one for myself.



I was so happy when I received my dress from Sheinside the other day. I really like floral prints because they look so feminine and vintage. Other than the lovely print of my dress, it is so soft and comfy to wear. I can either use this as a casual corporate attire or for just a walk in the park. I really love it. What do you think? Comments are loved!







My dress is the reason why I made the floral crown, I thought it would be really awesome if I could wear it with my dress. They're so pretty. Sheinside have the best dresses that you would like to purchase online. If you have been reading my dress posts, most of them are from Sheinside.





It's a bracelets party. From top to bottom. Black beads with a heart (Rings and Tings), Charm bracelets (Cutey), Love Bracelet (EmbraceJewelry)


If you've been following me on instagram @itsmariahazel, I'm sure you already saw my floral ballet flats. I got it for a really really low price, 3 usd only? :) I love thrift shopping!



What I wore
Dress: (special thanks to) Sheinside
Shoes: Thrifted

What do you think? Hope you like it! xx

1 comment

  1. Wonderful collection of dresses I have seen here . They are really looking so pretty and will be best for the wear in parties. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blogs here with us.And I actually think you can look great in these dresses Robes en Mousseline de Soie.

    ReplyDelete