Aztec and Lace

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aztec-inspired fashion is a hot trend this season especially this hot summer. From dresses, to heels and bikinis. One of the girls fancy choice in dresses are denim shorts and lace crochets mix up.
I love everything in this outfit. From my lace top, cute denim aztec printed shorts paired with my new oxfords shoes.

'



If you’re following me on Instagram, @itsmariahazel, you may have seen this cute top of mine. This Lace eyelash smock is a must have. Isn’t my outfit screaming summer? The Aztec prints in front and back pockets is so pretty! A touch of Aztec makes a big difference to an ordinary denim shorts isn’t it?


Hello to my cute Top Hat Moustache Watchpaired with my white and gold bracelet and chain rings from Lame Acc.



Aw, I really love this bag. This is my fave bag so far! :D I think it would be so much better if my satchel bag is in Aztec print too? Check out Mixmi, they’ve got loads of satchel bags in different prints including Aztec! :)





What I wore?
Hope you like it! xx



3 comments

  1. Love that bag! do you think you could do a review on it?
    Miranda
    Mirandarue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit Maria! Everything goes so well together; especially jealous of your shorts and shoes. You should get a bloglovin' account, since GFC is closing soon! Would love to keep following you :)
    -Helena ❤
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete