Veloci Watch

Friday, April 5, 2013


What’s inside this little container? Something red. Something Classy. Something pretty. Something Must-have! Let’s see what’s inside! :)

image

This something red and something must-have is my new Veloci Watch. It is one of the Veloci Watch Collection,a new Italian-inspired, imported watch brand made from high grade stainless steel and top quality Japanese movement, offer top-notch and refined and practical sense of style and design, ideal for active individuals who are always on-the-go. It is available at ASPREY stores and selected LTIMESTUDIO boutiques.

image

image

I got mine in red but it is also available on Yellow, Orange, Blue, Purple, Pink, White and Black. It is a water resistant watch so you can wear it whenever and wherever you want! :) Well, red is the color for the month of February, so let’s see what will it look like on my next outfit post.

image

Also, when you’ll buy a Veloci Watch, there are two extra straps with different colors! :) It may vary on the color of your watch. So I got mine with red so the two extra straps is in white and stripe of red and white color. It is so pretty!

image

image

I am not really used to wear watches but as what I have heard on a seminar that I attended wearing watches gives you a little bit of elegance. Of course, it depends on what type of watch you are wearing but I always prefer decent-looking watch and I think this Veloci Watch that I received will compliment to whatever outfit style you’re wearing.

image

image

I am quite excited to wear this on my next outfit post! :) 
Get this Veloci watch now! It is available at ASPREY stores and selected LTIMESTUDIO boutiques.

Post a Comment