Touch of Red

Friday, April 5, 2013

Wearing lacey dress. It is one thing that you could do while you’re still young and while it is still on the trend. The ultimate fashion escape.
Looking more sophisticated with a black lace dress without spending a fortune. With this black lace dress, I am looking classy and pretty much vintage inspired. Where did I get this dress? from SheInside. :) You can find many dresses in SheInside ina very reasonable and affordable price.

image

image

The title is touch of red because my handbag is the only color that is different in this outfit. I so love this bag that I got from ChicwishEvery girl needs a decent bag that could get along with you anytime. I also wore my earrings (also from Chicwish) that definitely bring out extra ooohhh.

image

image

image

image

image

I think is the perfect time to wear my bangles from Boutique De Reines and snake bracelet from ShopThisEasy for this outfit that would definitely make you look pretty and stand out.

image

image

image

image

image

Also, I wore my lacey stilettos from SammyDressThough its a perfect match to my lace dress! :) don’t you think?
I curled my hair again today! :) Though, it’s still a bit messy, the curls are quite bigger this time.

image

image

image

image

What I wore?
Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment