Silver Pearls

Friday, April 5, 2013


You don’t have to be stiff and be so formal by wearing turtle neck shirt in special occasions, just wear a jeans and tada! more casual right? but still elegant. It’s not for corporate days only.
I got this elegant turtle neck see through long sleeves from ShopThisEasy. I used a belt since it’s not a perfect fit on me. I love this shirt because it looks so sultry though it’s not because the sleeves are see through.

image

I think gold colored accessories are overused so let’s make a switch and I used silver tones on this outfit! a perfect combination with my silver shoes too. <3 I looked up on my cabinet and finally, I used my pearls and silver tones necklace and bracelet from SM Accessories.

image

image

image

image

What do you think?


Post a Comment