Sexy Stilettos by SammyDress

Friday, April 5, 2013


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” -Marilyn Monroe
Now that I am stepping forward for a new beginning because I am soon to be, hopefully, graduate from college, I need to change a little bit how I dress and style. I decided to choose clothes, shoes, and accessories that would fit a future corporate girl.
I’ve discovered a new shop named SammyDress.Com, since it’s new to me and it’s my first time to receive a product from them, I am going to give you a brief information about their shop.
SammyDress.Com an online fashion clothing store, a sub-company of Yigou International group, which is located in Shenzhen, China, adjacent to Hong Kong. Sammydress is a leading China online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses, Special Casual Dresses, Women’s Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women’s Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men’s clothing, Children’s Toys, Shoes, and many more great items. They aim to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at factory direct prices along with a professional service to customers all over the world.
SammyDress.Com ship worldwide.
What I received from them is a Sexy Stylish Party Stiletto Heels w/ Sold Color Lace and Platfrom Design.
At first, I don’t know if I can walk using this stiletto heels but when I tried walking with it, I can manage! Thanks to the 5cm platform. Tricky right?

image

image

What I liked about this shoe is its lace design. It’s not a plain heels, the lace design is so pretty and well-made. This shoe is also available in Apricot and Red color and I prefer black since I need a decent shoe for my future ventures in the corporate world.

image

image

image

image

They really ship so fast because I got this sexy pumps in just a span of 5 days! Fast isn’t it? I am very satisfied and happy with what I first received from them. This pumps only cost 14.08USD. They accept paypal,western union and the link as a payment method so what are you waiting for? VisitSammyDress.Com now!
Also visit their social networking sites:
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Youtube / Blog / VK


Post a Comment