Oh Sooo Pastel

Friday, April 5, 2013


Oh La La! I’ve been receiving lots of accessories these past few weeks but this time, it is a little bit different. It’s gonna be sweet baby because this time it’s pastel!
Dare to be Fab Accessories  have their new collection called Pastel Friday. Actually, I have received these beautiful pieces last Friday, haha, but I don’t have much time to show it to you immediately since I have fully loaded schedule at school. So what I’ve got from them?

image

image

Pink Kryzzie Bracelet for only Php 120. It is very detailed and I super love its color. :) I will definitely wear it on my next outfit post. :)

image

image

Leaf-Detailed Bracelet

image

And Pastel Duo Bracelets with different Lock Designs! I super love the white one with a little anchor. :)

image

image

image

image

image

They are so pretty! :) All of them are made with love by Dare to be Fab Accessories Thank you so much to Ms. Daniela Feliciano for sending me these. :)
Don’t forget to visit Dare to be Fab Accessories  fanpage and hit like! :) Hope you like it as much as I do.

Post a Comment