Mineral Hygienics Review

Friday, April 5, 2013


image

Mineral Hygienics, it’s been tested and proven. A natural cosmetic that will trump anything you’ve ever used! 

So finally, after reading so many reviews about this product and all of them gave positive feedback on how amazing these minerals, it is my time to make a review and experience the revolution. Before I give you my own insights about this products, let me give you a little bit of information about these.
Mineral Hygienics offers natural protection so you can keep your skin looking at it’s best! It helps protect skin from oxidative stress. No harmful chemical additives, it is a loose foundation formulated from crushed minerals extracted from the Earth with zero extra filters. (How awesome!) Mineral Hygienics keeps your skin looking beautiful all day long, no need for constant touch-ups!

image

I got my sample package with 2 shades of foundation, I chose Light tan and Medium Light since I am morena, you may choose the perfect shade for you in their site which you can see through this link.

image

Along with those two shades that I chose are the finishing powder which is the Silk Translucent and Medium Golden and the mineral enhancer that I really like the most is the Warm Kiss! It really added a sun-kissed radiance for a healthy finish and natural glow.
image

image

Along with the minerals is this Kabuki Brush that is so soft because of the high quality of the hair,

image

image

image

Quick and easy Application! It is easy to apply, just swirl a small amount of Mineral Hygienics in the lid, tap the brush to shake off excess minerals and blend it! move outward around the face, onto the forehead, and back towards the cheeks and on to the nose until satisfied! :)

image

image

Can you see the flawless touch of Mineral Hygienicsit blends to my skin tone naturally, I love it so much, now I can have a glowing skin instantly! :)  I love never having to touch up my makeup during the day like I used to before. I suggest anyone who is tired of testing out every foundation on the market, to try this.  My skin is actually looking better than before!

image

image

If you want to try for yourself and experience the revolution, visit Mineral Hygienics and use the code “laceyfashionista”to save 10% off. This code is valid until May 27 only. 

Post a Comment