Metamorphosis

Friday, April 5, 2013


I’ve been neglecting my blog for almost a week now because I’m currently embracing the fact that I should say hello to the real world! Haha. :D for those who do not know, I just graduated from college last March 24 and now I am looking for a job. Teehee.

As a girl who’s into the “corporate” field, it is required that you should look decent and presentable and me as a newbie and belongs to the modern batch of career woman loves to experiment the perfect make-up that would give a fresh new look!
As the time goes by, from being a student to a degree holder, of course, I want something new, a change of my look which is better and continue improving myself in appearance and my personality. But first, if you want a change, start on your look!




WET N WILD Mega Slicks Lip Color Pencil Wow, I love this lip stick or should i call it lip color pencil? I’m confused. Haha. It is an All-in-one product: lipstick, lip liner, and lip gloss. Now you don’t have to bring 3 lip products for your lips, with this lip color pencil, you can stands out on the runway and simmers on the street that lasts all day with no touch-ups needed!


As i was watching videos in youtube on what’s the perfect make-up for me, I always see that this beautiful girls uses concealer to hide the dark spots on your face. I got my RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer from BeautyJoint.comInstant anti-fatigue effect with pep-tides and vitamin moisturizing complex. Visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. Completely conceals spots and other blemishes. Since my skin tone is tan, I have my concealer in medium color.



MILANI Minerals Loose Foundation An extraordinary, *talc-free, mineral-based powder that perfects and corrects skin to flawless perfection. This natural, non-irritating formula is perfect for extra sensitive, rosacea and acne-prone skin. 


It’s time for a change! :) My make-up routine. (No edits)



Do you like the result? The concealer that I used is RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer from BeautyJoint.comand then I used MILANI Minerals Loose Foundationcovered by my everyday press-powder. See? It is important that you choose the best shade for your skin. For tan colored like me, earth colors are the best! :)
I love my red wine colored WET N WILD Mega Slicks Lip Color Pencil



Visit BeautyJoint.com for more beauty essentials! You can use the code “LACEY5” for a 5% discount! If you’re interested purchasing products in their site, you may select  Priority Mail shipping option and they will send it by LBC for the same price, it only takes one week for delivery once it’s mailed and I assure you that because I received these items so fast! :D

  Hope you like it! xx


Post a Comment